Raymarine Ev-1 Sensor Core
the ev sensor core at the center of every evolution system is the intelligent ev sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three…
2 in stock
2 in stock
the ev sensor core
at the center of every evolution system is the intelligent ev sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative ev sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
mount the ev sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to ipx6 and ipx7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
the ev-1 is designed for evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. Seatalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the evolution acu (actuator control unit) and extended seatalkng and nmea2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck
- Simple seatalkng connectivity to the control head and acu
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2° in all conditions
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- Fast and reliable heading data for marpa, radar overlay, and heading modes on raymarine multifunction displays
package includes: raymarine ev-1 sensor core
height x length x width: 4 x 12 x 8
warranty: 1 year warranty
Be the first to review “Raymarine Ev-1 Sensor Core”