Ronstan Series 60 Ultimate Ratchet – Single
series 60 ultimate ratchet – singlethe extruded hole design, in conjunction with the groove profile of the sheave, provides a more powerful grip than …
1 in stock
1 in stock
series 60 ultimate ratchet – single
the extruded hole design, in conjunction with the groove profile of the sheave, provides a more powerful grip than conventional designs – up to 20:1 holding power. Unrivaled low weight is achieved by the use of a torlon® ratchet pawl, high grade machined alloy sheave and black acetal hubs and bearings. On-off switching knob is fitted to both sides of the swivel blocks (one can be removed if desired). Ratchet blocks can be disassembled for servicing or customization.
- Unrivalled 20:1 holding power
- Dual sided on-off switch
- Ability to operate on/off switch under load
- Low friction ball bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Mainsheet on powerful dinghies and skiffs
- Series 60 mainsheet systems on sports boats using rf7 mainsheet swivel units
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Spinnaker sheets on sports boats and small keel boats (lateral lead blocks)
- Carbon black acetal ball bearings
- Anodised aluminium sheave and cheek plates
- Torlon® ratchet pawl
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Sheave ø: 2-3/8"
- Max. Rope ø: 3/8"
- Pin ø: 3/16"
- M.W.L.: 550lb
- B. L.: 3020lb
- Weight: 5.3oz
package includes: ronstan series 60 ultimate ratchet – single
height x length x width: 2 x 6 x 3
warranty: 1 year warranty
Be the first to review “Ronstan Series 60 Ultimate Ratchet – Single”