Skill 3 Model Kit 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 2 In 1 Kit 1/16 Scale Model By Amt Amt1134
Brand new 1/16 scale plastic model kit of 1955 chevrolet bel air convertible 2 in 1 kit (skill 3) 1/16 plastic model kit by amt. Brand new box. White…
10 in stock
10 in stock
- Brand new 1/16 scale plastic model kit of 1955 chevrolet bel air convertible 2 in 1 kit (skill 3) 1/16 plastic model kit by amt.
- Brand new box.
- Whitewall tires.
- Chrome plated parts.
- Expanded decal sheet.
- Vinyl hoses and wiring.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Metal axles and black vinyl tires.
- Model l-12 inches long assembled.
- paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- build your kit one of two ways: stock or custom.
- Custom options include: plated cragar “super trick” wheels, fat 60-series “goodyear” rally g.T. Tires, hood scoop and plated dual side pipes.
- Show/go engine options: turbocharger system with 4-barrel carb, plus plated finned valve covers and low-restriction air cleaner. Vinyl ignition wiring and water hose tubing are included for super-detailing.
- The 1955 chevrolet bel air convertible – an american classic. Under the hood: first edition of chevrolet’s legendary “shaker” v8 a high-winding, light-weight 265-incher developing 162 real horsepower with 8.1:1 compression and 2 bbl carburetion.
package includes: skill 3 model kit 1955 chevrolet bel air convertible 2 in 1 kit 1/16 scale model by amt amt1134
height x length x width: 10.0000 x 16.0000 x 14.0000
warranty: 30 day warranty